If you have come this far, it is because you are interested in knowing who is behind this web. I can guarantee that you are in a 100% safe space, complying with the duty of information included in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
In this section you will find all the information about me, as required by the current Law on the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
- My identity is: DESIDERIO SOLANO SIN
- My Tax Identification Number: 18036726B
- My registered office is at Avenida de la Estación, 11 22300 Barbastro (Huesca)
- My email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This website is hosted at Axarnet Comunicaciones SL which is located in Spain
THE OBJECTIVE AND PURPOSES OF THIS WEB
The purpose of this website is to offer you a place where you can find out about my work, read my contents and access all the services I offer. The services provided are the following:
- Offer services related to Facebook and Instagram Ads, social networks and training / mentoring programs.
- Provide content and graphics in the blog.
- Manage the list of blog subscribers and moderate comments.
USERS AND OBLIGATIONS
- Engage in illicit activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights.
- Cause damage to physical and logical systems of desideriosolano.com, its suppliers or third parties.
- Try to access and, where appropriate, use the accounts of other users or personal services and modify or manipulate their messages or content.
- Make any other use that in any way may damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the portal or services or prevent normal use or enjoyment of the portal or services by users.
DESIDERIO SOLANO SIN reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, they are not suitable for publication. In any case, DESIDERIO SOLANO SIN will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by the users through the forums or other forms of participation.
CONFLICT RESOLUTION PLATFORM
In case you are interested, I put at your disposal as a user the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission and which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
DESIDERIO SOLANO SIN does not grant any guarantee nor is liable, in any case, for damages of any kind that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the web or its services and contents.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- Illegal, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to this Legal Notice.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
DESIDERIO SOLANO SIN may modify the terms of this «Legal Notice» in whole or in part, publishing any change in the same way as these conditions appear. The temporary validity of these conditions coincides, therefore, with the time of their exposure, until they are totally or partially modified, at which time the modified conditions will become valid.
The user can make claims by requesting their claim form or by sending an email to email@example.com indicating their name and surnames, the product / service purchased and stating the reasons for their claim. You can also direct your claim by mail to: DESIDERIO SOLANO SIN, Avenida de la Estación, 11 22300 Barbastro (Huesca), using, if you wish, the following claim form: Attention: DESIDERIO SOLANO SIN avenida de la Station, 11 22300 Barbastro (Huesca) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User name:
- Address of the user:
- Signature of the user (only if presented on paper):
- Reason for claim:
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
Through the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1 of the Intellectual Property Law, the user is expressly prohibited from reproducing, transforming, distributing, publicly communicating, making available to the public, extracting, reusing, re-sending or using any kind of any means or procedure, of any of them, except in cases where it is legally permitted or authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights. The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing the text, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of the same), audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyrights, without being exhaustive. and other registered legitimate rights, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain. In the event that a user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights by the introduction of certain content on the Web, you must notify this circumstance to DESIDERIO SOLANO SIN stating: Personal data of the interested owner of the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which it acts in case the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party. Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the Web, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURIDISCTION
In general, the relations between desideriosolano.com and the Users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and to the Courts of Alicante.
If you have any doubt in relation to this Legal Notice or any comment on the web desideriosolano.com you can go to email@example.com
DE LA WEB ANTERIOR. NO SE MUESTRA